Re: [gfsd]directory entry

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]directory entry
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 09:53:38 -0400

   On March, 13 I have sent to address@hidden a form describing GNU
   Radius package. It seems there is something wrong with it, since the
   database did not get updated. Just in case, I sent the form again with
   this letter. Sorry for being a pain!

Not at all- you're not being a pain. You want you program to be
correctly represented. That's perfectly normal. I do have radius
listed in the Directory
(http://www.gnu.org/directory/radius.html). The entry for version 0.94
was created March 12. I have just now updated to reflect version 0.95
released May 03. This change should show up tomorrow, as we run a cron
job that updates the Directory nightly. I'll check tomorrow and make
sure the new info shows up.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org