[gfsd]GIFT GPLed?

From: Michael Lipp
Subject: [gfsd]GIFT GPLed?
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:41:02 +0200

Hi,

the GNU packages directory lists "GIFT" as a GPLed Java Program.
I have just downloaded the program, accepting a quite different
license and have been sent a 90 days evaluation key.

I have looked at the downloaded program in case the actual download
states another copyright than the page where I downloaded from.
But it only confirms what I have read.

Unless I have completely overlooked something, GIFT has nothing to
do with GPL what so ever! It should be removed from the directory.

Regards,

    Michael