Re: [gfsd]Hi Folks!

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]Hi Folks!
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:12:40 -0400

   I would love to be able to download "DiddleBug" but I can't seem to find it
   on your website.   (When I have gone to www.diddlebug.com I seem to be
   directed to a porn site!)  Please let me know how to get ahold of your super
   program!

We do not have this program on our site, not does Project GNU produce
this program. We publish a widely used software license called the GNU
General Public License (GPL); if the program was released under this
license, our name may have appeared in the program even though we have
no connection to the software.

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org