Re: [gfsd]IRC Services directory page update

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]IRC Services directory page update
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 10:22:46 -0400

        A new version of IRC Services has been released, and the source
   code link is incorrect, so please update the corresponding entries in
   the GNU Free Software Directory:

   Version:
           4.5.21 stable released 2001-07-04

   Source code:
           ftp://ftp.ircservices.za.net/pub/ircservices/current.tar.gz

Thanks for telling us. I updated the information and it sill appear in
the Directory tomorrow (we run a nightly cron job that adds all new
info).

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org