Re: [gfsd]Recruit

From: Janet Casey
Subject: Re: [gfsd]Recruit
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:44:07 -0400

Thank you so much for writing up an entry for 'recruit' for the FSF's
Directory of free software! It seems like a really useful program and
certainly does not duplicate anything in the Directory so far.

One thing, however: while we do appreciate that you released 'Recruit'
under the GPL, the copy of the GPL that you included with the
distribution does not include the final setion of the GPL, the one
entitled "How To Apply These Terms and Conditions." Lots of people
don't realize that this is part of the GPL (we will be adding a note
to our site to indicate this) and as such should be included with the
rest of the license. Can you add this to the program, please?

Thanks very much!

Janet Casey
Free Software Foundation
http://www.gnu.org