[gfsd]checkal.html

From: Pablo Ares Gastesi
Subject: [gfsd]checkal.html
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:05:18 +0530 (GMT+0530)

Dear Sir/Madam,

   while browsing GNU list of software I came across an utility call
checkal. I went to the page (http://www.gnu.org/directory/checkal.html)
and from there I tried to go to the source code or web pages:

  http://www.web.us.uu.net/sw/dist/
  http://www.web.us.uu.net/sw/checkaliases/

Well, this site is NOT acessible, it requires some kerberos option that
I do not know about and to be member of some Web Unix Development team,
though I did not understand if the last thing is a joke! I would like to
know where I can find more information about these requirements and get
the ckeckal program. Or, if the sites are really not accessible, then I
feel they should be removed form the GNU pages. No help the source code
is free if I cannot get it, right? :-)

Pablo.
Pablo Ares Gastesi. School of Mathematics, TIFR, Mumbai 400 005, INDIA
address@hidden  http://www.math.tifr.res.in/~pablo/
Key fingerprint =  1A 7C 0A 22 5A 75 A4 78  62 6F 64 09 C1 A0 F7 E6