[gfsd]music trivia

From: info
Subject: [gfsd]music trivia
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:59:21 -0400

Dear Music Trivia Fan:

We are writing regarding the launch of eMusicGames.com, the only Internet
destination where your knowledge of music can win you cash and prizes!

With over 50 different games covering 12 music categories, eMusicGames.com
offers you the chance to expand and challenge your knowledge while you play for
fun, prizes and cash.

Whether you want to challenge a friend or a group of friends in a head-to-head
contest, individually test your skill, or compete in one of our $5000 grand
prize tournaments, we have the music game for you.

Visit http://www.emusicgames.com and turn your music knowledge into cash!  So
what are you waiting for?

Trivially Yours,
eMusicGames.com

If you are a webmaster and would like to check out our affiliate program,
please visit our affiliate page at:
http://www.emusicgames.com/affiliateprogram/default.asp

 If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.