Re: [gfsd]CLISP on GNU web pages.

From: matthew.copeland
Subject: Re: [gfsd]CLISP on GNU web pages.
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:42:31 -0500 (CDT)

Since I have some strong favortism towards wanting to play with clisp, I
will see if I can't checkout the appropriate files tonight after work and
get them corrected.  (I can't access the repository from work.)  I will
send in a diff as soon as I can after I have made a run at fixing it.

Matthew M. Copeland

--
You may be sure that when a man begins to call himself a "realist," he
is preparing to do something he is secretly ashamed of doing.