[gfsd]Hottest box on the market! 2001

From: cdghag5r56
Subject: [gfsd]Hottest box on the market! 2001
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:27:01 -0500

RECEIVE ALL YOUR CABLE CHANNELS TODAY!!! 1-888-699-0208

With our NEW GLOBAL 2600 Cable Converter/Decoder!

Get all your favorite premium channels like HBO, Spice, Cinemax, ESPN PayPer View Etc...

Never miss another T.V show again!

The GLOBAL 2600 works on 99% of all cable system coast to coast!

You will never have to rent or buy another cable box again!

100% Bulletproof! Meaning it will never get deprogrammed!

Comes with remote and patch cable cords and has all the great features
any cable box would ever have including, Parent Control, Fine Tuning
Sleep Timer on the remote etc...

Takes less then five minuets to install replacing your existing box, anyone can do it.

We are so sure that you will love our product that it comes
with a 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

Also comes with a 3 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor!

Quantity Discounts are available so please ask.

Global 2600 CABLE CONVERTER/DECODER
Now On Sale Now For A Limited $339.00.
Includes FedEx 2-Day COD delivery!

Call 1-888-699-0208 to speak to a sales rep

This ad is sent in accordence with all applicable laws

to be removed type "remove" in the subject line and

sent to : address@hidden

RECEIVE ALL YOUR CABLE CHANNELS TODAY!!! 1-888-699-0208