[gfsd]Make money fast! Not a Joke!

From: Going Platinum
Subject: [gfsd]Make money fast! Not a Joke!
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 00:55:32

I have sent this email to tell you about an innovative new program that is
ROCKING THE INTERNET WORLD!

Going Platinum is a new cooperative online community that PAYS YOU and is
certain to change the way that you use the Internet forever! I make a income of
a little over $3,000 a month!!! You can do it to!  Just click on the link below
to get in on the excitement!

http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/cameleon2k

If your browser does not highlight the above link please just copy and paste
the following URL in the address bar:

http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/cameleon2k

My Going Platinum Member ID is "cameleon2k"

Best regards,
Joseph