[gfsd]Project Sigel

From: Daniel Sawitzki
Subject: [gfsd]Project Sigel
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:16:41 +0200

Hi

I offered to include our GNU project Sigel into the list
www.gnu.org/software/software.html. Richard Stallmann told me
that it will be replaced by a pointer to your Free Software Directory,
and that i should contact you for information how to write an entry
for it.

Our student-project has been finished and was about teaching robots
to walk with Genetic Programming in a physical 3D-simulation.
A short description, the files and a link to our homepage can be found
under http://sourceforge.net/projects/sigel.

It would be nice if you include it into the gfsd!

Thanks

--
Daniel Sawitzki             PG 368