[gfsd]Welcome To Hammerthrow.org

From: chat
Subject: [gfsd]Welcome To Hammerthrow.org
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 23:52:36 -0700

Hammerthrow.com Logo

Welcome to Hammerthrow.org

We invite you to review http://www.hammerthrow.org. Hammerthrow.org is published by Harold Connolly. The site was founded on August 1, 1999. In June of 2001, the site was redesigned as a vehicle for providing information for coaches and young athletes learning to throw the hammer.

If you would like to be removed from our e-mail list, please opt-out here.