[gfsd]Re: GNU TeXmacs (fwd)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [gfsd]Re: GNU TeXmacs (fwd)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 00:32:00 -0600 (MDT)

    the other GNU web pages. Can you please put a link to the GNU TeXmacs
    project at the main free software page

    http://www.gnu.org/software/

    By the way, why is ``GNU TeXmacs'' not a GNU package?
    I thought it was one now...

I never formally dubbed TeXmacs a GNU package because we didn't
entirely conclude the prearrangements.  Around the beginning of the
year, we were talking about it, and I think the only remaining issue
was what to do with the web pages for TeXmacs.  I think we agreed on a
good plan, but I am not sure what actually happened.

Can you tell me the current situation with the web pages?

If we have resolved this issue, I could dub TeXmacs a GNU package
right away.