[gfsd]Re: sub-directory in gnulist module not updated

From: Soam Vasani
Subject: [gfsd]Re: sub-directory in gnulist module not updated
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 00:47:53 +0530

   Loic Dachary wrote:
   > ~www/html/gnulist is a special case. I don't know how it's
   > setup. It has its own rules and you should deal with it manually.

Thanks for the info, I'll do that.

Sorry, I had forgotten... that directory is updated nightly by a
cron job (~pjr/corgen.sh).

   > I think ~www/html/gnulist has another purpose.

It has the sources of the program and perl scripts, and some
files that are needed to run them.

   > Let us know if we can help improve the situation somehow.

Right now the directory is updated every night by a cron job.
So if I need the update urgently I have to do it manually.
It would be nice if it could be updated on every commit instead;
then we can remove that cron job and the directory won't be
special case.

Thanks,
--
Soam Vasani