[gfsd]Attn: Insurance for your next Web Disconnection!

From: Reliable Internet Services
Subject: [gfsd]Attn: Insurance for your next Web Disconnection!
Date: 5 Dec 2001 04:43:01 -0000

Yesterday's New York Times announced that address@hidden may be discontinuing service to over 4 million customers indefinitely. Who's next?

There's talk that eventually they'll get plugged back on with a different service but that all of these special arrangements may take some time. If you're like me, a couple of weeks without the web would certainly become a major inconvenience.

There's a solution!

Rather than taking an unnecessary risk, why not purchase some reliable dial-up service as an insurance protection against uncertain times like these. You just might be pleasantly surprised at how much more affordable, reliable, and faster Dial-Up service has come since you tried it last.

Why not try our service? It's super fast, available nationwide, and easy to acquire, right now!

See for yourself. Visit us at:

www.mfxpop.com

Happy Holidays!
Dave

You have received this message because you have indicated in the past you may be interested in Internet Service offerings. To unsubscribe from future MFXPOP Internet Service E-Mailings, Click here.