[gfsd]Rave News & Party Listings from the Loop

From: The Loop Newsletter
Subject: [gfsd]Rave News & Party Listings from the Loop
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 02:42:31 -0500 (EST)

Karmaloop
.
in this issue ::
  • Parties/Events: Listings
  • Fashion: Style Horizons
  • Contests: Holiday Madness
  • Music: Get 100 Free MP3's
  • /

    Greetings!

    Welcome Back to The Loop, Karmaloop.com's monthly music & style newsletter. We are THE source for dance music, events and style news available online. We also give you the opportunity to get your hands on some of the dopest clothes around. As always we have party and club listing from around the USA, an announcement regarding our new partnership with Emusic where you can receive 100 MP3's for free, artist profiles on DJ Rap & Sandra Collins, a profile of one of our newest brands Fidel and some other tid bit's thrown in to get the Holiday punch bumpin! Have a funky X-Mas and an Electronica Hanukah. Peace!

    .
    . PARTIES/EVENTS
    Each month Karmaloop picks the hottest parties from each region of the country. For parties near you, scroll to the bottom of The Loop Newsletter. This month's listings include tour dates from Sandra Collins, DJ Irene, Eternity 7 in New York, Together As One in Los Angeles & much more!

    FASHION :: style horizons

    CHECK OUT KARMALOOP'S CRAZY HOLIDAY BONUS SALE!
    All orders over $80 get: FREE SHIPPING & FREE STUFF

    SENSITIVE FLOWER :: Women's cap sleeve t-shirt with awesome triple screenprinted flower graphic.

    SPIEWAK GETA :: Warm wool Melton jacket, featuring Polyfil insulation and a full hood for additional protection against extreme conditions. The hood can also be removed!

    COSMIC BEAR HOODY :: 100% polyester anti-pill fleece hoodie with bear ears and detachable paw mittens

    ESDJCO REFLEXITE SLICKER: Waterproof jacket with full front zip and reflexite details.

    EXACT SCIENCE FADER: Crossfader velocity visually explored. 100% Cotton T-Shirt

    LITHIUM RUTHELESS: Flex-fit baseball hat with Lithium "3" logo on front and Lithium name stiched on side.

    Karmaloop.com has the largest selection of urban, rave and boutique clothing online including; UFO, Kappa, Caffeine, Caterpillar, Lithium, Spiewak and much more. Each month we select six exclusive items from our site especially for The Loop newsletter community.

    LABEL PROFILE :: Fidel
    While fashion is all about image, style speaks for itself. Fidel, is a hot clothing line that combines the look of designer clothing with quality and good taste. The pieces in both men and women's collections project a sense of timelessness and obsession with detail, showcasing the understated touch of designer Tiala Brown.

    To continue reading this profile click here.

    home | bargain lounge | new arrivals | brands

    PROMOTIONAL CONTESTS
    CRAZY HOLIDAY SALE & GIFT CERTIFICATES AT KARMALOOP.COM
    For a limited time, all orders over $80 get free shipping and a free grab bag of loot which includes a T-shirt & CD. Other presents include a Spiewak fun pack, a Spiewak Pocket Sack (retail value $32) & T-shirts, Sweatshirts or bags (for men & women) from one of our cutting edge labels. But make sure to do your shopping now, because after the holidays all the presents will be opened and accounted for! Also available now are Karmaloop gift certificates. Check out Karmaloop.com's homepage for details.

    For more information about our contests and promotions click here.

    MUSIC :: the beats

    GIRL POWER :: DJ RAP & SANDRA COLLINS
    In this issue of the beats, Karmaloop salutes two of the lovely ladies of dance music; DJ Rap & Sandra Collins. Check out our exclusive features on both below:

    GET 100 MP3'S FOR FREE! Now, you can get a 100 MP3s free--courtesy of Karmaloop from EMusic, the Net's first and most successful music subscription service where the artists get paid. Just click through to begin the quick and easy sign-up process and test drive EMusic for one month--gratis. DJ Rap's new record, Propa Classics which is out now on Intuit-Solar is available exclusively on MP3 at EMusic. You can get Rap, Derrick May, Sasha and Digweed, Timo Maas and many other great electronic and dance artists also at EMusic. Click Here

    DJ Rap Charissa Saverio, also known as DJ Rap, has for the last eight years been the undisputed queen of the hardcore and drum'n'bass turntables. As a producer, she's consistently rolled out the tracks that have made the rave scene rock. As a DJ: her intuitive orchestrations between incendiary, impacting jump-up percussion and the sheerest, sensual, ambient effervescence have made her intensely female sets penetrate deep into the hearts of the nations' clubbers and ravers. And that's just the beginning. For DJ Rap is about to move far beyond the realm of drum'n'bass. This extraordinary girl, with her extraordinary story is about to release an album that way surpasses the incredible achievements she's already made. Listen up. 'Cos this is where the real girl power kicks in.

    Continue reading this artist profile »

    more PARTIES / EVENTS

    To get details, links and contact info for the following events click here.
    ARTIST/DJ TOUR INFO:

    Sandra Collins
    12/21    Detroit -   Motor
    12/22    Montreal -  Sona

    DJ Krush
    12/14 	Washington DC - Nation

    2 Drunk Punks on Funk - Q BUrns with Robbie Hardkiss
    12/14	NYC, address@hidden Jet
    12/15 	Boston/Worchester, MA TBA
    12/19 	Philadelphia, PA @Trocadero
    12/20 	Baltimore, MD @Sonar
    12/21 	Pittsburg, PA @Club Laga
    12/22 	Washington, DC @Fire

    Naked Music DJ Appearances
    12/31 	Miguel Miggs in San Fransisco @ the W Hotel
    12/18 	Aquanote in Tampa @ Jacks House, Hyde Park
    12/31	Mauricio Aviles in San  Fransisco @the W Hotel

    DJ IRENE
    12/14  	Kalamazoo, MI, Good Vibes @ Club 212 Event
    12/15  	Atlanta, GA, Globe Theater 18 & Up Club
    12/20  	Salt Lake City, UT Senior Frogs  16 & Up Club
    12/21  	Charlotte, NC, Mythos 18 & Up Club
    12/22  	Dallas, TX, Bronco Bowl Theatre 17 & Up Event
    12/23  	Guadalajara, Mx
    12/28  	Guadalajara, Mx
    12/31  	Los Angeles, CA, Spundae (2am )21 & Up Club
    1/9   	Reynosa, MX, Frida  17 & Up Club
    1/26  	Edmonton, Canada   Vinyl Fantasy 2 18 & Up Club
    2/16  	Albuquerque, NM  Global House Diva 2 Tour Event
    For more party and event listings, click here.

    .
    \ www.karmaloop.com

    You are currently subscribed to The Loop as: address@hidden
    To edit your interests or unsubscribe click here.

    Send suggestions and comments to: address@hidden

    © 2002, Karmaloop LLC. All Rights Reserved.