[gfsd]Volunteer to help

From: GeoDex
Subject: [gfsd]Volunteer to help
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:23:53 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
 I wanted to see if i could be of help on the
"This task entails downloading free software packages, digging up
information about these packages, and checking and verifying the
licenses of the programs." type of projects.
 I am learning ansi c and i have been a computer repair tech for
about 15 years. I am 40 years old, and very strongly support
GNU/Linux for the last 4 years. I am also very good at dealing with
people.
 If i can be of any service please let me know.
                              Bob Bustamante
--
               G e o D e x

            Internet Security