[gfsd]Can Your Company Promote Our Product Or Even Use It ?

From: V.I.P PHUKET
Subject: [gfsd]Can Your Company Promote Our Product Or Even Use It ?
Date: 23 Dec 2001 17:40:39 +0700

Welcome to the Most "LOGICAL & REWARDING" Site on the Internet!

[IMAGE]

Phuket

"BUSINESS & EMPLOYEE TRAVEL - CUSTOMER GIFT INCENTIVES & HOSPITALITY SERVICES"

[IMAGE]

Where Everyone is a WINNER!

Get A Fabulous 3 Free Night Resort Stay On Phuket Island In Thailand!!

"Limited Number Of Bookings Available!"

( This Offer Is Open To All: Businesses, Their staff   (singles or couples) & All Other Recipients Of This Email!)

beach1.jpg (7910 bytes)

OUR SERVICES INCLUDE

PHUKET LIVE CHAT!

MESSAGE BOARD!

FREE GIFT!

Thai Massage.

  FREE RESORT NIGHTS!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS =  MORE $$ SAVING!

THE BEST OF PHUKET BUSINESS & HOSPITALITY COMPANY LINKS!

LINK EXCHANGE & USE OUR PRODUCT TO INCREASE YOUR SALES THOUGH YOUR BUSINESS PROMOTING A FREE HOLIDAY IF YOUR GUEST PURCHASE XXX AMOUNT OF GOODS!!!

Dear Guest.

                      "V.I.P PHUKET"  wishes you, your family, staff & business associates a fabulous & peaceful  "Christmas" & a "New Year fireworks_big_burst_md_wht.gif2002" that exceeds all that came in the years before it in both happiness & business!

We would like to take this chance to also inform you of our new "2002" special holiday promo to the tropical Island of Phuket in Thailand!

We believe no other agency can beat our realistic rates of our Resorts & our 2002 promo of "1 to 3 Free nights", our wonderful complimentary bonuses, our English, German, French, Swedish, Russian & Italian speaking  representatives & the quality of our services that we have to offer to you.

You no doubt will be taking a holiday somewhere around the world in 2002 so why not send "VIP" am email so we know your interested & then we will forward to you all web address links & relative info so you can check our services & compare it to the rest. it's in your best interest to just take a look at our "V.I.P PHUKET" web site by clicking below.

We also offer an array of business to business services to companies world wide so they can increase their sales & employee incentives through offering our services & free holiday accommodation to your customers & staff, it could be in your best interest to just take a look at our "V.I.P PHUKET" web site.

Thank you & once again, we wish you all the best in the coming year!

 fireworks_big_burst_md_wht.gif         new_years_baby_md_wht.gif

                                      HOW TO FIND OUT MORE? - "Christmas & New Year" periods are always busy for everyone & many businesses are closed until after "New Year", so....... like I wrote before , this email is an introduction simply to let you know "& also, wish you all a great holiday period!" that "V.I.P PHUKET" is here & waiting to serve you all!!!

The best thing that you can do for "VIP" so we know how good our idea & marketing techniques are & also how you all rate our offer,  is to please click on the email below & either send a blank email or write something "nice" to us concerning your ideas, comments & suggestions. Simply add your full name so we can send to you your user name & password to enter our "VIP Club" & that's it.

Everyone who sends an email will receive via email reply, access links to our full web advertising which offers to you full details of all Resorts, reservations & all relative information for general guest & also business to business information & password controlled members area for all companies etc. You will also receive a membership user name & password to our members only club which offers:

"On-line chat so you can talk live on our "VIP" representative - Message Board - Calendar - Photos - Your Profiles Etc"

Further more, you will receive a bonus gift of a complimentary buffet dinner for two when you arrive! Not bad uh!

So please, take a minute to email "V.I.P PHUKET" now.....

Business Related: @ address@hidden .

More Holiday Info: @ address@hidden

Thank you.

Affiliate Or Link To Us Infoman_jumping_to_bid_md_wht.gif

"Businesses - Retailers - Clubs - Associations - Offices - Professional Services - Freebie Give-away Companies"

Due to the 'V.I.P PHUKET' service is new to the market we obviously want the best & quickest way possible to be seen & more importantly, be used, so we have decided to send out this introduction email to all companies & guests that could in the near future help us get the word out, be it businesses who could add an advertising to their company notice board so their staff have the chance to use our holiday offer, web companies who offer freebie gifts & will kindly add our link or web page to their site, fly buy generating companies who could use our free Resort stay as other destination option or the general public who simply want a holiday.

All English, German, Italian, French, Swedish, Finish, Norwegian & Russian speaking guests (or countries where one of the above languages is used etc) can either boost their sales & customer relations by adding a "Free Three Night Holiday Resort Stay On The Tropical Island Of Phuket In Thailand" incentive to their marketing or simply take advantage of the "VIP" free holiday offer & best of all, it costs your company absolutely nothing & when you decide to use our package, it simply costs you a flight & a few extra nights on top of your three free nights. (See our full web advertising!)

couple_on_vacation_md_wht.gif

HOW IT WORKS: A simple system of you promoting our Free holiday nights via your local news papers, your customer mailing list, shop windows or brochures & leaflets etc to the general public or all your customers or just use our offer yourselves?

IDEAS FOR ALL BUSINESSES: If your customers either:sticky_save_big_md_wht.gif

* Purchase XX amount of goods in one month "or any system you wish, amount of purchase order or time?". This could be from any shop or store including "furniture, builders materials, electronic, mobile phone, fashion, jewellery, watch sellers, mini market, department stores or other

"The List Is Endless!"

* If the guest either eat a certain amount of times or drinks "lets say" & spends a certain amount of money over a period of time at your Restaurant/bar or cafe they receive this free holiday.

* Even if you business is in the areas of a: Dentist, Doctor, Insurance, Any broker, Shipping & cargo, travel agency,  internet cafes, "Once again the list is to long to mention", this system can be applied!

* "Fly Buy" generating companies will also be able to use our product in the same manner as they with their affiliated companies.

* Yes, even 'Travel Agents" & associated travel companies can profit simply because if your company uses our Resort & affiliated Resorts, you can boost your profits because "V.I.P" can easily undercut your contract rates if you market Phukert Island! It makes sense.

conferenceroom_meeting_md_wht.gif

HOW TO OFFER THE HOLIDAY CERTIFICATE ONCE YOUR CUSTOMERS HAVE HIT YOUR SPECIFIED  TARGET:

If you wish to affiliate to us & your system is set up, we will forward to you a package of holiday certificates & once your guests have hit the target that you have requested all you do is give to them a "V.I.P PHUKET" holiday certificate which allows your guests "Up to 3 (Three) night four star Resort Stay on Phuket island,  on-line or fax reservation, all contact details & an web advertising which your guests can use to view our selected Resorts & information, plus a reservation form so that they can book direct to us."

Just think of the amount of options you have on this marketing angle & how this is great service to your customers & future guests!

Many companies will have different ways in which they wish to use our service but we are open to all suggestions & systems that you may choose to opt for, simply fill out the form below with your details & suggestions & we'll take it from there.

FOR ALL GUESTS WHO SIMPLY WISH TO HOLIDAY IN THAILAND! It's as easy as ABC & what's more, it makes financial logic & common sense that if you are wanting to holiday in 2002 & the tropical island of Phuket in Thailand sounds great to you & your family.......what's the point of searching for the best price & quality when I assure you that you are looking at it right now! I realise that you don't know me or "VIP" & your probably saying, "Yeah right" right now, so, I will advise you to check other travel companies to compare the prices etc but at the end of the day, "VIP PHUKET" is second to none in all aspects of making your dream holiday a most memorable one!!!

Please, take a minute to email "V.I.P PHUKET" now.....

Business Related: @ address@hidden .

More Holiday Info: @ address@hidden

Thank you.

* This promo advertising will be only sent to you once so there is no need to request being taken off of our mailing list. We feel that our gesture of  this complimentary holiday free Resort night promotion & excellent services is in your best interest both for business & pleasure. For more information, please feel free to email "V.I.P PHUKET.

* The bright ones will probably add the www to our vipphuket.com email address & search on the web for our site,  but I am sad to say that you will be disappointed.....the home page that you will find is secured & has now links, our site is for members only so please email us!

Office Address: "V.I.P PHUKET" (c/o QVC), Club Andaman Beach Resort, Patong, Phuket, Thailand. Tel/Fax: (62-76) 2 9 0 2 1 6 (English & German Speaking) Office hours: Monday - Friday 11am - 6pm (Local Phuket Time *6/7 Hours + GMT Time)

  We are closed the 25th-26th Of December & the 31st to the 2nd Of January. Thank You.