[gfsd]Want to save money on your web site expenses?

From: josh . winters
Subject: [gfsd]Want to save money on your web site expenses?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:27:42 -0500

Hello,

We would like to possibly get some info on your company in an effort to explore
the ways that we might be able to work together. We may be able to save you
money and offer you the benefits of our reseller program.

We have been developing and hosting web sites since 1997. We offer design,
programming, hosting and webcasting and videoconferencing. We support Linux, NT
and AS400.

Please forward this to the proper party, or respond to the address below. You
can also visit our web site at http://webstream.net for more information on our
services.

If by e-mail:
address@hidden

If by mail:
WebStream Internet Solutions
Outsourcing/Purchasing
2200 W.Commercial Blvd. Suite 204
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Josh Winters
address@hidden
http://webstream.net
Design * Programming * Hosting * WebCasting * Since 1997