[gfsd]GOOD DAY

From: WILLIAM
Subject: [gfsd]GOOD DAY
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 23:39:37

FROM SIR WILLIAM AKINBOLA
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am SIR WILLIAM AKINBOLA, the Director in charge of
auditing and accounting section of UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC of Africa with due
respect and regards. I have decided to contact you on a
business transaction that will be very beneficial to
both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my
department came across a very huge sum of money
belonging to a deceased person who died on November
1997 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in
his account with this bank without any claim of the
fund in our custody either from his family or relation
before our discovery to this development.

Although personally, I kept this information secret
Within myself and my partner to enable the whole plans
and idea be profitable and successful during the time
of execution. The said amount was USD$31.5m
THIRTY ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS).

I am glad to say that with the introduction of Internet and website,
I was opportuned and pleasured to have come across your
Contact through this satellite media. As it may
Interest you to know, Meanwhile all the whole
arrangement to put claim over this fund as the
bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required
approval and transfer this money to a foriegn account
has been put in place and directives and needed
information will be relayed to you as soon as you
indicate your interest and willingness to assist us
and also benefit your self to this great business
opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because
Of my position in this country as a civil servant, we
are not allowed to operate a foriegn account and would
eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the
time of transfer because, I work in this bank. This is
the actual reason why it will require a second party
Or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin
With affidavit of trust of Oath to this bank and also
Present a foriegn account where he will need the money
to be retransfered into on his request as it may be
after due verification and clarification by
designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is
100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this
transaction, you will be entitled to 20% of the total
Sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to
take care of expenses that may arise during the time
Of transfer both local and international like
telephone bills, e-mail bills include the documents
fees, while 70% will be for me and my partner.
Please, you have been adviced to keep top secret as we
are still in service and intend to retire from service
after we conclude this deal with you. I will be
monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until

You confirm the money in your account. And ask us to
come down to your country for subsequent sharing of
the fund according to percentages previously indicated
and further investment, either in your country or any
country you advice us to invest in.

All other necessary information will be sent to you
When I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me as
Soon as possible stating your wish in this deal.

Yours faithfully,

WILLIAM AKINBOLA
ALTERNATIVE E MAIL ADDRESS IS address@hidden