[gfsd]directory of known free software

From: Francois Lekien
Subject: [gfsd]directory of known free software
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:27:35 -0700

Hi,

I was looking through the “help wanted” portion of the web site and I found this one:

Volunteers are needed to help compile a directory of known free software. This task entails downloading free software packages, digging up information about these packages, and checking and verifying the licenses of the programs.

I am having a lot of Linux (Pentium and alpha), Sun and Digital UX that I can use, so I would be happy to help. What exactly are you looking for? New software that are not yet listed on the GNU web site? I have a few ideas then to start looking for that.

Best,

Francois.

Francois Lekien mailto:address@hidden

Control & Dynamical Systems 107-81