Re: [gfsd]Re: CLISP on GNU directory and GNU web pages

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: [gfsd]Re: CLISP on GNU directory and GNU web pages
Date: 24 May 2002 12:27:21 -0400

> * In message <address@hidden>
> * On the subject of "Re: [gfsd]Re: CLISP on GNU directory and GNU web pages"
> * Sent on Fri, 24 May 2002 10:20:20 -0400
> * Honorable "Bradley M. Kuhn" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > > Janet works full-time on the Free Software Directory, and answers
> > > <address@hidden>.  AFAIK, she is responsive to corrections.
> > she is indeed!
> Great, then there is no trouble that I can see.
>
> > > Granted, she couldn't fix (1) and (2), because they were primarily
> > > problems with the interface-generating program.  That will be repaired
> > > this week.  Besides (1) and (2), what things did you want updated that
> > > Janet didn't already do for you?
> > there are minor spelling errors and inaccuracies that I would rather
> > not bother her with.
> It's part of her job; she does not mind the bother.  Please send all
> corrections to the directory to <address@hidden>, where Janet will
> see them.  To my knowledge, she always makes corrections within 1-2
> business days.

the new directory provides no instructions on _where_ to report problems
and _how_ to report them: the old version gave a link to the source
file for the page viewed and an address (bug-directory) to send diffs
to.

a wiki (e.g. <http://ww.telent.net/cliki/index>) interface to submitting
changes to Janet would be nice.

--