[gfsd]Unable to access page

From: Malcolm Barnes
Subject: [gfsd]Unable to access page
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:55:19 +0100

I am unable to access the following website for which there is a link on your page:

http://curl.haxx.se/

Information in this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify
the sender if you have received this e-mail in error and delete
the message from your system immediately.

We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of this message as it has been transmitted
over a public network. Although Investec operates anti-virus
programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage
whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.
If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted
or amended, please call the sender.