[gfsd]Special arrangements.

From: Partrick A. Anyaso
Subject: [gfsd]Special arrangements.
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:33:32 -0700

Goodday,
 I am contacting you because of the great need to work with someone, who is not
from this country, as regards to my client's present situation and specifically
because you have a fixed address or let me say fixed responsibilities, which
stands as a better form of trust. I am Mr.Patrick Anyaso. I am a lawyer and a
very close confidant to my client. I have been my client's family lawyer since
1987.
 In 1994, my client's husband and his military colleagues took over the seat of
power [government] in Nigeria from the then interim president Chief. Ernest
Shonekan through a peaceful coup, but unfortunately most of the African head of
states did not welcome the overthrow. They were asked to vacate the seat of
power and return it to democracy, which they refused, until September 1998,
when their leader and then military president of Nigeria died of some
mysteriously ailments. This led them to handover power, to this present
civilian regime who later arrested my client's husband and some other past and
retired militay officers, and since then they have been on illegal detention
for some year.
 Ever since my client's arrest, live has never been the same again for his
entire family. My client's family has suffered so much political torture in
different ways, all their properties which I helped in managing since my
client's detention, have been sealed up and are st! ill non functional till
this present day. From all indications the present President of Nigeria is out
to ruin the families of these military officers because of his personal
vendettas which he had with them in the past. It is very clear that President
Obasanjo wants to take advantage of his seat in power to settle old scores.
More evidence could be shown to you by referring you to web pages of our
national dailies, later. I contacted you because; my client's wife, insists
that I look for a reputable foreigner who she can do business with. Madam
insist and believes that she can only trust a foreigner with her live, because
of various disappointments, betrayals that she has experienced from close
friends and people she trusted, who have sabotage and leaked out secrets
concerning their family's accounts and assets.
 This business that I am about to discuss with you requires a very good sense
of judgment. I have in my possession some huge amount of money in cash [ forex
] approximately $67.3 million in USA dollars ]which belongs to client's family,
but due to some circumstances beyond our control, it is completely impossible
for the family to keep, or make use of this money here in this country. She
wishes to entrust this sum of money with you or company for safekeeping. Madam
wants you to receive and keep on her behalf, since she, her children and their
family workers are placed under! traveling restrictions. All of her husband's
asset, bank accounts and properties have been confiscated. Madam needs your
help to safe guard these funds in questions until she is able to get over her
present predicament. The existence of this particular money is not known to any
body else, but we are afraid that the government will soon find out about it
and confiscate it.
 Having in mind that the future and fate of a good number of some innocent
people both member of the family and some family workers lie in the safety of
these funds.As a lawyer, I have done a perfect home work, and very concrete
arrangements on how this cash [money] could be moved out of our this country
safely and risk free. All that is needed from you is to help to receive and
keep this money safely, since we are restricted from leaving the country at the
moment. After that, if the family agrees, we may then discuss further on
possible investments plans, but my client is more concerned about is the safety
of the money first, which is their future.
 Complete details of the family and this transaction, will be revealed to you
when we must have built up trust and opened up negotiations. This family has
really suffered so much political torture in different ways, which is the
reason why I have withheld these information until i gain your trust, on your
acceptance to cooperate and assist my client, I will give you the A to Z
details on your request. We will then discuss and negotiate on a certain
percentage share of the money that my client wishes to pay to you for your
expected services. Please do inform me on your stance immediately, so as to
stop further contacts. I await your immediate response. NOTE - You can get in
contact with me through my secured ----- fax . 234 -1- 7591293 or my e-mail
above
 Best regards,
Mr. Partrick A. Anyaso. ESQ