[gfsd]REQUEST

From: Barrister, musa yakubu
Subject: [gfsd]REQUEST
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 02:19:08 +0100

                            REQUEST

 Dear Friend,

         I am a Solicitor resident and practicing in
 Lagos, Nigeria and I am using this correspondence to urgently seek
 and
 request your assistance and cooperation in a sensitive but highly
 beneficial financial arrangement. An important client of mine whose
 details and person I cannot release at this point has implored me to
 contact a reliable and trustworthy partner overseas to urgently
 receive and handle funds total FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS(US$15.M)in
 CASH presently lodged in a security/finance outfit in overseas. Due
 my client inability to travel out of the country presently and the
 fact that we continue to accumulate huge debts daily as long as this
 consignment remains in the security/finance company we need an
 associate and partner to proceed as soon as possible to receive this
 funds for investment purpose as shall be instructed by my client. We
 have agreed in principle to give twenty-percent (25%) of the total
 sum
 to whom ever shall handle this funds for us while the remaining
 sixty-five percent (65%)shall be for my client and ten-percent (10%)
 for me as the attorney. As soon as you are ready to proceed to
 receive
 this cash on our behalf we shall furnish you with the details and
 information you will need to accomplish this task. Please be rest
 assured that this arrangement is absolutely risk free And cannot
 implicate you in any way. However I implore you to handle this matter
 with urgency and utmost confidence even if you do not intend to
 execute the project for us. Whatever the case, please acknowledge
 receipt of this mail via my e-mail address If your response is
 positive we shall proceed immediately without any delay. Thank you in
 anticipation of your cooperation and hoping to hear from you soonest.

 Yours sincerely,

 Barrister, musa yakubu (LLB).