[gfsd]URGENT! URGENT!! ASSISTANCE

From: DONKPOKPO STONE BELLO
Subject: [gfsd]URGENT! URGENT!! ASSISTANCE
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:49:01 -0100

FROM THE DESK OF ENGR. DONKPOKPO STONE
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA CONTRACTS REVIEW PANEL
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT (ANNEX)
address@hidden(alternative email address)
IKOYI - LAGOS
234-80-33202936
234-1-7591639

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence inthis
transaction.

This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly

confidential and 'top secret'. You have
beenrecommended by an
associate,

who assured me in confidence of your ability
andreliability to
prosecute

a transaction of great magnitude involving a
pendingbusiness

transaction requiring maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the Federal GovernmentContract
Review Panel

who are interested in importation of goods into
ourcountry with funds

which are presently trapped in Nigeria. In other
tocommence this

business, we solicit your assistance to enable
ustransfer into your
account

the said trapped funds.I am the executive secretary to
this panel and I
am

using this opportunity to perfect arrangements towards
the

successful transference of the funds out of my
country.

The source of the fund is as follows: During the last
Regime in

Nigeria, some Government Officials set up companiesand
awarded
themselves

contracts which were grossly over-invoiced in
variousministries. The

present Government has set up a Contract Review
Panel,of which I am a

member, and we have identified a lot of
inflatedcontracts funds which
are

presently floating in the Central Bank of Nigeriaready
for payment.

However, by virtue of our position as civil
servantsand members of this

Panel, we cannot acquire this money in our names.
Ihave therefore been

delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues of
thepanel to look

for an overseas partner into whose account we
wouldtransfer the sum of

US$45,000,000.00(Forty Five Million United
StatesDollars) hence we are

writing you this letter.We have agreed to share the
money thus:

1.      20% for the Account owner (You).2.      70% for us (The
Officials).

3.      10% to be used in settling taxation and all
localand foreign
expenses.

It is from the 70% that we wish to commence
theimportation business.

Please note that this transaction is 100% safe and
wehope to commence

the transfer latest two (2) banking days from the
dateof receipt of the

following information YourCompany Name,

Company Address, Confidential Telephone and
Facsimilenumbers.

The above information will enable us write letters
ofclaim and job

description respectively. This way we will use
yourcompany's name to

apply for payment and re-award the contract in
yourcompany's name. We
are

looking forward to doing business with you and
solicityour

confidentiality in this transaction. Pleaseacknowledge
the receipt of
this fax

using the above fax number. I will bring you into
thecomplete picture
of

this pending project when I have heard from you.Yours
faithfully,

ENGR. DONKPOKPO STONE BELLO

NOTE:  PLEASE KINDLY QUOTE THIS REFERENCE NUMBER

(DO/02) IN YOUR RESPONSE.