[gfsd]"SNACC" download problem

From: ISIK ENDIR
Subject: [gfsd]"SNACC" download problem
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:52:40 +0300

Hi;

Im just trying to download snacc-1.3.tar.gz  from the following page:

http://www.fokus.gmd.de/ovma/freeware/snacc/

But although its said that SNACC 1.3 is available from
ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/freeware/snacc/

I could not get anything from this address. An error message saying: "An
error occured openning the folder on the FTP
Server. Make sure you have permisson to access this folder. Details: 550
/pub/freeware/snacc/ : No Such file or Directory".

So how can I download  the software in this case?

Best Regards.

isik endir.

OKSIJEN TEKNOLOJI GELISTIRME

BUYUKDERE CAD. NO 71 NUROL  PLAZA A BLOK
KAT: 15             80670 MASLAK/ISTANBUL
TEL  : +90  212  286 98 70        etx: 189
FAX:  +90  212  286 97 11
GSM: +90  543  895 94 13
E_mail:  address@hidden