[gfsd]partnership

From: MR DAVID KALLOUN
Subject: [gfsd]partnership
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:51:18 +0200

FROM: MR DAVID KALLOUN
EMAIL: address@hidden
ATTENTION: MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO

             REQUEST FOR AN URGENT ASSISTANCE

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction, this is by
it's nature of being utterly confidential & top secret. You were introduced to
me from the Sierra- Leonean chamber of commerce (Foreign Trade Division). I am
a Sierra Leonean businessman. I was formally into the importation and sale of
medical equipment in my native country, Sierra-Leone. My operational base was
in Freetown, the capital city. In January 1999, when the second civil war broke
out in my country, my office and warehouse were burnt by the Revolutionary
United Front Rebels, who invaded Freetown. In that attack, I lost all my
properties and assets. I was left with virtually nothing, except some money I
had in the bank. When the United Nations sent in troops to quell the rebel's
onslaught and there was a relative peace in Freetown, I returned to business,
but this time, I invested my resources in the Mining of Diamond which abounds
in my country and I exported the Diamond through the help of a third party,
some Lebanese who were very much versed in the industry to Antwerp in Belgium.
The returns I got from this business was quite good and my life was gradually
picking up again until early this year when the Sierra- Leonean government
banned private exportation of the Diamond deposit and also called on the United
Nations to ban the sale of Sierra - Leonean Diamond at the international
market. The U.N obliged the government and it is now illegal to sell/buy
Diamond emanating from Sierra-Leone. Following this action, the government of
my country clamped down on all businessmen who had made fortunes selling
Diamond. Consequently, my newly acquired properties were seized again and I had
no option than to leave the country immediately. But I did that only after I
was able to first secure my money in a private financial firm. I had
US$21.500,000(Twenty One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
in my domiciliary account in Freetown. I had to secure money out of the Country
through a very secret arranged channel. This was done in very unconventional
methods, . Now, the money is in (Europe) under the custody of a (European vault
)  security firm. The help I am now seeking is someone who has the capabilities
of receiving the US$21.500,000 in his account, because I am on self-exile in a
neighboring  country Senegal from where I am trying to work out my traveling
documents to enable me travel abroad. All you need to have is a letter from me,
empowering you as the recipient of this fund. you will need to  meet with an
official of the finance firm who will process the money into your account.
Secondly, after you collect this money, I would want you to help me get a
permanent resident permit in your country. For your efforts and the expenses
you may incure in the course of this transaction, you will be entitled to 20%
of the total sum. But we shall have an agreement to the effect that you WILL
NOT take or spend out of my (80%) money until such a time when I am able to be
with you. Please, feel free to reach me on my telephone number or my e-mail
address. do remember to include your full name and your direct telephone number
preferably your private telephone and fax lines. I must apologize for the
inconveniences this may cause you. waiting to hear from you ASAP.

Best Regards,

MR DAVID KALLOUN