[gfsd]PARTNERSHIP REQUIRED

From: DR.JAMES OBI.
Subject: [gfsd]PARTNERSHIP REQUIRED
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:58:51 -0700

FROM THE DESK OF:DR.JAMES OBI.
E-Mail:address@hidden
LAGOS - NIGERIA.

ATTN,

         REQUEST FOR URGENT  BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

It is with my profound dignity that I write you this very important and highly
confidential letter. First, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality in
this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature
as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and "TOP SECRET". Though I know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and
worried,considering the fact that we have not met each other before,but I am
assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We have
decided to contact you by email due to the urgency of this transaction, as we
have been reliably informed that it will take at least a minimum of two to
three weeks for a normal post to reach you, so we decided it is best using the
e-mail,which is quicker and also to enable us meet up with the second payment
quarter for the year 2002 which has already begun.

However, let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am DR.JAMES
OBI., a Director General in the NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM COOPERATION and I
presently head a seven man tenders board incharge of Contract Awards and
Payment Approvals. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and
reputable person to handle a very confidential business transaction which
involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring
maximum CONFIDENCE. I and my colleagues are Top Officials of the Federal
Government Contract
Review and Award Panel. Our duties include Evaluation, Vetting, Approval for
payment of Contract jobs done for the NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM COOPERATION
e.t.c. In order to commence this business we solicit for
your assistance to enable us transfer into your Account the said funds.

The source of this funds is as follows: In the first quarter of 2001,this
committee was mandated to review and award contracts to the tune of US$400
million US dollars to a group of five firms for the supply and
installation of medical equipments in all the government owened hospitals in
Nigeria. During this process my colleagues and I decided and agreed among
ourselves to deliberately over-inflate the total contract sum from
US$400 million to US$421.320.000 million United States dollars with the main
intention of sharing the remaining sum of US$21.320.OOO miilion amongst
ourselves.

The Federal Government of Nigeria has since last year approved the sum of
US$421.320.000 million for us as the contract sum, and the sum of US$400
million has also been paid to the foreign companies concerned as contract
entitlements for the various contracts done, but since the companies are
entiltled to US$400 million dollars only, we are now left with US$21.320.000
million dollars
balance in the account which we intend to disburse amongst ourselves,
but by virtue of our positions as civil servants and members of this panel,we
cannot do this by ourselves, as we are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau
(Civil Service Laws) from opening and/or operating foreign
accounts in our names while still in Government service, making it impossible
for us to acquire the money in our names right now. I have therefore, been
delegated as a matter of trust and urgency by my colleagues in the
panel to look for an overseas partner into whose account we would transfer the
sum of US$21.320.000 million. Hence we are writing you this letter.

My Colleagues and I have agreed that if you or your company can act as the
beneficiary of this funds on our behalf, you or your Company will retain 20% of
the total amount , while 60% will be for us (OFFICIALS) and the remaining 20%
will be used in offsetting all debts/expenses and Taxes incurred both local and
foreign in the cause of this transfer. Needless to say, the trust reposed on
you at this juncture is enormous. In return we demand your complete honesty and
trust. You
must however NOTE that this transaction will be strictly based on the following
terms and conditions as we have stated below;

a) Our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence
b) That you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality
c) That you will not ask for more share or try to sit on the funds once it is
under your custody, or any form of blackmail.
c) That upon receipt of the funds you will release the funds as instructed
by us after you have removed your share of 20% from the total amount.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% legal and risk free and we hope to
conclude this transaction seven bank working days from the date of receipt of
the necessary requirements from you . We are looking forward
to doing business with you and solicit your Total Confidentiality in this
transaction. There is no cause for alarm. I give you my word that you are
completely safe in doing business with us. Transactions like this have been
successfully carried out in the past by most Government executives.
Here in my country there is great economic and political disarray and thus
looting and corruption is rampant and the order of the day, thus explaining why
you might have heard stories of how money is been taken out of Nigeria,
this is because everyone is making desperate attempts to secure his or her
future,
so that when we retire from active service we do not languish in  poverty. I
will explain more to you when I have heard from you.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using the above e-mail address. I
will bring you into the complete picture of this pending business transaction
when I have heard from you and also receive your confidential
telephone and fax numbers to enable me fax to you all necessary information you
need to know about our pending business transaction.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated to enable us transfer the funds
under this second quarter of the year 2002.

Thank you and God Bless.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.James Obi.

N.B. PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION IS 100% LEGALAND
COMPLETELY FREE FROM DRUG MONEY OR MONEY LAUNDERING. THIS IS A COMPLETE
LEGITIMATE BUSINESS TRANSACTION.