[gfsd]GNU Radio directory entry improvements

From: John Gilmore
Subject: [gfsd]GNU Radio directory entry improvements
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 17:32:52 -0700

http://www.gnu.org/directory/GNURadio.html

GNU Radio has had a 0.5 release, so the pointer to the source
tarball should be updated.

This page also categorizes GNU Radio under "Audio > Misc".  It is not
an audio application though.  It does general purpose signal
processing, not limited to audio.  It can be used with audio signals,
and using standard PC audio I/O hardware, but also works with high
bandwidth analog I/O cards that talk directly to antennas or
radio-frequency components.

It should be in category....hmm.  You really don't have a category
for "signal processing", which is where it belongs.  If you don't
want to add one, perhaps it should go in the top level "Misc" category.

Thanks!

        John Gilmore