[gfsd]Re: Aspell

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Aspell
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:57:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002, Richard Stallman wrote:

> I hereby dub Aspell a GNU package.

I hate to be a nuisance but do you know when the switch will be made.  The
reason I ask is because I would like to announce Aspell addition as a GNU
announcement along with other recent improvements in Aspell and would like
to be able to have things set up when I do the announcement.

The main thing I am interested in is to toggle the switch on Savannah to
make Aspell a GNU package while providing the following aliases:

        address@hidden -> address@hidden
        address@hidden -> address@hidden

Since I have not used the Web space on Savannah I don't need a redirect
there (http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/aspell/ ->
http://www.gnu.org/software/aspell/) if you can make the switch by the end
of the day.  Otherwise I would appreciate a redirect as I am likely to
make my announcement anyway and will be pointing to the non-gnu Savannah
web space.

---
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org