[gfsd]Enhancement suggestion

From: Matt Junker
Subject: [gfsd]Enhancement suggestion
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 07:32:39 -0500

This is really a request for an enhancement, not a bug report.

I would find it useful if the 10 most recent additions list were augmented
with a page of additions over the last week or month.  A list based on a
time period would let users check for new packages in a more time-efficient
manner than scanning the entire software directory.  Very often more than 10
items have been added between times that I check the page, and I check
almost every week day (at least I suspect this, as I don't know what the
eleventh item would have been).  This means the only way to be sure to see
everything new is to check the page that lists everything, which takes a
significant time to read.