[gfsd]REQUEST......

From: Mariam Kudi Abacha
Subject: [gfsd]REQUEST......
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:54:48 -0700

From: Mrs Mariam Abacha
Abacha Housing Estate
Gidado Road,
Kano-Nigeria

I salute you in the name of most High God. I am Mrs. Maryam Abacha, the
widow of the late Gen. Sani Abacha former military Head of State who
died mysteriously as a result of cardiac arrest. Since my husband's
death,
my family has been under restriction of movement and that
notwithstanding,
we are being molested and constantly under watch by the seemingly agent,
above all, our banks account here and abroad have been frozen by the
Nigerian civilian government. Furthermore, my eldest son is in detention
by the Nigerian Government for more interrogation about my husband's
asset and some vital documents.

Following the recent discovery of my husband's bank account by the
Nigerian
government with my son's bank in which a huge sum of US$700 million and
450 million Dutch Mark was lodged and ?.6 billion belonging to my late
husband was seized by the government of Nigeria. I therefore wish to
personally appeal to you seriously and religiously for your urgent
assistance
to transfer the sum of $25.5 million United States Dollars into your
account in your country which has already been lodged in a Global
crossing
Diplomatic security in Amsterdam -Holland by my Late Husband and I have
a prove of the Certificate of Deposit with the telephone and fax number
of the security company in Amsterdam-Holland, the name of the head of
operation including the telephone and fax number of the agency whom help
in packaging the consignment. since we can not leave the country due
to the restriction of movement imposed on the members of my family by
the Nigerian Government and my International pass
port impounded at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos in
August 1998 and presently the consignment is incurring more demurrage
and if the government discovered they might seize the fund (consignment)
that was the reason I was advise by our Family lawyer for the safety
of the fund, to look for an honest and reliable foreigner who is willing
to be of assistant to enable the fund to be transfer to his account
while
you are entitled to 25% of the fund while 5% is for any expenses which
might include your phone calls , stationary which must be deducted
before
sharing.

Also, if you accept this proposal, I shall give you the telephone and
fax number of the security company in Amsterdam where the consignment
is lodge including agency for verification and you shall as well forward
your data including your telephone and fax number to our Family Lawyer
who shall help in the legal documentation to make you the legal owner
of the fund by a prove of an affidavit from the Federal High Court for
a change of fund ownership by me which my lawyer shall forward with an
application to the Court to enable the court to issue an legal clearance
certificate as a prove that the fund is no longer belong to ABACHA
FAMILY
but you as the new beneficiary which will now empowered the Security
company to release the consignment (fund) to you.
Please I will appreciate your quick response weather you accept this
proposal or not to enable me to know the next step of action and please
you can as well use your name or your company name as the beneficiary
of the fund (consignment )

Yours Sincerely

Dr (Mrs Mariam Abacha)