[gfsd](no subject)

From: kailash
Subject: [gfsd](no subject)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 14:45:56 -0700

CONFIDENTIAL U.K. FAX NUMBER: 44-870-1309342

Dear Sir,

Pardon me for starting this great proposal this way as it might surprise you.
My name is Yuvraj
Kailash a native of Nepal and attorney to the late king of Nepal who died as a
result of loss in
temper caused by an argument between him and his family, as they were against
him marrying his
fiancée .You were recommended by a close confidant. Who assured us of your
capability and
reliability to assist us. We seek the assistance of someone who is genuinely
interested in
entering into a business relationship with long term focus, and willingness of
a kind heart to
help.

If you are conversant with events in Nepal in May/June last year 2001, (June 1
2001), the media
was filled with reports that Crown Prince Dipendra of Nepal had shot and killed
several members of
the Nepalese Royal Family, among whom were his parents King Birenda and Queen
Aiswarya, before
trying to kill himself.

Prior to the late kings death (Prince Dipendra), he kept aside a secret amount
of money, for his
fiancée (Miss Divyani Rana) worth over  US$30,000,000.00(Thirty million United
States Dollars).
This was made in the heat of misunderstanding between him and members of his
family. The money was
kept away in such a way to prevent any member of his family from having any
access or trace to the
funds, which was just a part of his wealth, this was like a gift to his fiancée
and a further
affirmation to her that he was surly going to marry her, even though, his
family was against their
marriage. We have kept this a secret for sometime now and feel this is the
right time to execute
this transaction.

The death of my late boss, left us stranded, we have therefore been searching
for a genuine and
reliable person or company of trust and with whom the Nepalese Royal Family
have never had any
previous, personal or business relationship with. That person will assist in
the transfer and
business re-investment of this money. We cannot do it alone due to our present
social status. We
also intend to give you a reasonable share of the funds for your assistance.
These funds have been
hidden away, known only to his fiancée and myself. We would want you to
safeguard this fund from
being clamped down by any body or agencies.

As soon as we receive your letter of acceptance/acknowledgement, I shall give
you more highlights
on this transaction.

THIS IS A RISK FREE TRANSACTION AND MUST NOT BE REVILED TO ANYONE NOT EVEN YOUR
LAWYER, ATTORNEY,
FAMILY, FRIENDS ETC. If you are capable and trust worthy and can keep to our
instructions to make
the above Proposal a reality.
Then CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY ONLY THROUGH OUR CONFIDENTIAL U.K FAX NUMBER:
44-870-1309342 AS
INDICATED ABOVE

DO NOT REPLY US BY EMAIL. Please indicate in your reply your
PERSONAL/CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE
NUMBERS, CELLULAR OR MOBILE NUMBER, CONFIDENTIAL FAX NUMBER AND YOUR
CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL ADDRESS
when replying.

ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY BY EMAIL. Your  Reply Should be by Fax only to
44-870-1309342
(United kingdom)

GOD BLESS YOU.

Yuvraj Kailash