Re: [gfsd] Quagga: Type errors

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: [gfsd] Quagga: Type errors
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:31:51 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sorta talking to myself here, but I don't mind.

So it appears the synchronization of Quagga's source files between
savannah cvs repository and the main web server is either broke or has
been purposely disabled for the time being.

Is it because of technical difficulties (perhaps like those I had
mentioned last week and have quoted below).  I would be willing to help
get any problems fixed.  I'm willing to wait, too.  Just let me know.
/a