[gfsd] Re: refnance it

From: Cu Schillinger
Subject: [gfsd] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:00:42 -0700

D j ea j r H h om l e O e wn q er,

Your c a re v di m t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV n N r c ea l l e h st z at s e and want I s MM c EDIAT q E c z as a h to s k pen p d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L b OW b ER your monthly pa y yme l nt m s
by a third or more, here are the d j ea j ls v we have T j OD m AY:

$ 4 l 90 , 0 s 00 a k s lo u w a g s 3 , 6 x 5 %
$ 37 g 0 , 0 b 00 a d s l p ow a u s 3 , 9 l 0 %
$ 25 x 0 , 0 g 00 a o s lo c w a m s 3 , 3 c 5 %
$ 2 u 00 , 00 s 0 a d s l c ow a z s 3 , 5 b 5 %

V q isi n t ou j r web s w it p e

Cu Schillinger , Ap v pr m ova h l M c ana e ge d r

and are cold and sick with hunger is maddening. I could eat anything in
the wide world now, for hours on end-but not an apple!
With the willing help of Fili and Kili, Thorin and Bilbo at last
discovered the remainder of the company and got them out. Poor fat