[gfsd] Info: for Monday forward specs for HYWI.PK

From: ahqkx gjzhmuvd
Subject: [gfsd] Info: for Monday forward specs for HYWI.PK
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 00:44:21 +0900

When pigs fly. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.Say it with flowers. Your ass is grass.You throw filth on the living and flowers on the dead.Pin a rose on your nose.Stone cold sober. Top of the morning. Shake like a leaf.Spring forward fall back.Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Timing is everything. The scythe ran into a stone.Waking up with the chickens.There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly.Shall I compare thee to a summer's day.Putting the cart before the horse.Putting the cart before the horse.To gild refined gold, to paint the lily.That's a real stem winder. What's done is done. Stone cold sober. The sharper is the berry, the sweeter is the wine.Till the cows come home. That's a whole new can of worms. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. When we love - we grow. When it rains it pours. Wrinkled as a prune.Spring rain, Fall gold.