[gfsd] Doctors and Celebrities endorse Hoodia!

From: Walker
Subject: [gfsd] Doctors and Celebrities endorse Hoodia!
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:00:11 +0200

Hoodia 920+ -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product available - As
seen on Oprah!

Real testimonials:

"I was originally amazed that the first two pills I took of Hoodia 920+, almost
immediately took my cravings away. Now 4 weeks later, 3 belt holes later, I
have become an advocate for this awesomely powerful, natural supplement!"

Stan C., Bellevue WA
"I tried Hoodia 920+ after visiting your website, and I lost a few pounds
without doing anything else. I was so amazed I decided to start exercising and
getting outside more and I even starting eating better. Now I don't even look
like the same man. Friends I haven't seen for more than a year don't even
recognize me. The change is that dramatic! Thank you …. Hoodia 920+ really
works!"

http://www.hrovale.com/hd/?52&bauxite