[gfsd] Re: macip reffnance

From: Ellie Loiacono
Subject: [gfsd] Re: macip reffnance
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 07:21:25 -0700

D e ea q r H a om s e O k wne s r,

Your c o re g di f t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV i VN r k ea j l e t st i at w e and want I l MM i EDI y ATE c k as p h to s k pe n nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L k OW o ER your monthly p n ayme y nt q s
by a third or more, here are the d p ea r ls s we have T q ODA h Y:

$ 4 e 90 , 0 j 00 a v s l w ow a h s 3 , 6 g 5 %
$ 3 c 70 , 00 q 0 a h s lo p w a j s 3 , 9 w 0 %
$ 2 a 50 , 00 r 0 a i s l a ow a y s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 2 l 00 , 00 w 0 a p s l r ow a t s 3 , 5 l 5 %

V e is m it o o ur web s z it m e

Ellie Loiacono , A a ppr l ova p l Ma o na n ge s r

moon-letters here, beside the plain runes which say €˜five feet high the
door and three may walk abreast. What are moon-letters? asked the
hobbit full of excitement. He loved maps, as I have told you before; and
he also liked runes and letters and cunning handwriting, though when he