[gfsd] contemplate

From: compacter
Subject: [gfsd] contemplate
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:49:12 -0500

Expert stockk analysis and market booming tendencies disclosed

Fellow Innvestor, big news are hitting on thursday for AG AO!!!

Somebody knows something...place AG AO on the radar!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the makret indexes bounce around a lot without really going
anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at this point in the
economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right sstocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you could easly
lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: A GAO!!!

TTrade Aelrt: Thursday, August 17, 2006
Companny: AGGA RESOOURCES NNEW
Stcok: AG AO
Currrent Pricce: $1.69
1 Week Target: $4.10
Buy: "SSTRONG"
Expectations: Max

When this Stcok moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this Thursday morning! Out A GAO on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

There is a massive promotion underway this Thursday, August 17
apprising potential eager investorss of this emerging situation.
When this stcok moves - watch out! stoockks wwe prrofile shoow aa significantt
increasee iin sstock prrice sometimes in days, not months or years, remember
this is a sstrong plaay.

Massive news for AGA O this thursday! AGA O is a big mover in the SOTCK
MRAKET!!!

A heavy purse gives to a light heart.. If Fortune calls, offer him a seat  He
is at Ease Who Has Enough Experience is a great servant.
Accidents will happen in the best regulated families..