[gfsd] coincidental shod

From: Baldwin Branch
Subject: [gfsd] coincidental shod
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:32:54 -0700

I am going to write a diary, that it may be published when I die.
All characters are, of course, directly transcribed from life.
My detailed observationsremained restricted to the nearest one. Since even their work, small as their numberis, yields a surplus, the fungus-garden soon expands. It seems as if he werepouring out on her at once all the shut-up love of those twelveyears. But Emily was too happy and contented to mope. She was not going to letMr Carpenter have it all his own way.
It was fortunate for Emily that Dean Priest was in Blair Waterduring this forlorn time. When school was out Mr Carpenter asked her to remain. But Emily was too happy and contented to mope. My chief authorities are Bates, Belt, Sumichrast, and Mueller. It wastaken for granted she never came off again. I think Ive always known it, said Emily dreamily.
Perry, Ilse and Teddy hadall come down with measles the same day.
No one was in thefield again before the next spring. She was so happy that her happiness seemed to irradiatethe world with its own splendour. We wont talk of it again, said Aunt Laura gently.
When school was out Mr Carpenter asked her to remain. Girl, youve used PURPLE twice in the same poem.
Copyright laws are changing all over the world.
The pupils disappeared and a mellow, sunshiny stillness settledover the old schoolroom.
Down in the garden Daffy was chasing dead leavesalong the red walks.
Why, I wouldnt have missed this for all the poetry youve writtenor ever will write!
After landingat La Guaira, I accompanied him first to Caracas and then into theinterior.
Since even their work, small as their numberis, yields a surplus, the fungus-garden soon expands. All these activities are supervised by the maximæ who are sometimeserroneously called soldiers. But Emily was too happy and contented to mope.
A mute h is used to lengthen vowelsounds.