[gfsd] high-level

From: Trudy Moran
Subject: [gfsd] high-level
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:12:09 +0200

She had determined never to go and see him again.
And he lookedaway to the livid scar on the Majors cheek. But dont you get awfully bored, he said, between the visits?
She looked at him, and shivered slightly. But your conditions were much worse than mine, smiled the Count.
Father just heard from the Admiralty: quite fit.
She could see the darkness swayingin the depths.
Something, someone seemed to be looking overhis shoulder. And it was absolutely a fatal thought to her that he wasgoing away.
Thats the effect it had on me, beinga prisoner.
She leftoff her thoughts and went through the hall to the drawing-room.
She leaned her hand on the mantelpiece and looked down at theelectric fire.
But it had also made her nerve-worn, her husbands love. Sheturned and looked into his light blue eyes. She asked her maid, whom she could absolutely trust.
Please dont, if its anything that matters. They strayed about through the thin clump of trees. The thought made her rest her hands in her lap and drift into amuse.
She leftoff her thoughts and went through the hall to the drawing-room. The invisibility of her he wanted to love. But it seemed like a scarin him himself, in his brain, as it were. But whatever happens, it is only one thing, really. I hope I may be able to congratulate you in the same waybefore long. Dont tell me your hands could die,darling: your wonderful Proserpine fingers. I say to my heart: Beat, hammer, beat with littlestrokes.
She stood with her hand on the mantelpiece, looking down and notanswering. Thestrange laugh of his face made the air seem dark to her.
Who could help worshipping you and lovingyou: immortal and mortal together.