[gfsd] defiantly

From: Nathan Burch
Subject: [gfsd] defiantly
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:30:34 +0200

He began to fold up theclothes in order to return them to the bag. They preferredtheir victim alone and helpless. Heavy disappointment causes myheart to sag.
Im beginning to find the thought of him intolerable.
Suddenly his eyes lighted, and he began to separate thesheets of blotting paper.
Every nook and corner of this ranch, agreed Holley.
Chan was waiting in the patio when Bob Eden came out. When he had gone, Chan and Eden ate a cold lunch in the cookhouse, andresumed their search.
You take my advice, andmake Eden rustle his own grub today. Well, the movies are in town, said Paula Wendell. As they sped over the dark road to Maddens, Chan was thoughtfullysilent. Tomorrow at the door of the bank in Pasadena, he said softly. You act like number one detective, Chan remarked.
Welcome as long-tailed rat but not going to worry about it, thank you. We are concerned today chieflywith the story of the old prospector. You take my advice, andmake Eden rustle his own grub today.
If hes through with them, hes through with life.
Chan sat turning Maddens unfinished letter slowly in his hand. Its called Lets Talk about My Sweetie Now.
Beforeus stretches splendid day for investigation with no prying eyes. It will be arranged, Chan said, and vanished. This news was greeted with a chorus of low moans. Iknew the old man right away from his pictures. I will get to bottom of it or lose entire face. Seems to me that we mustvisit this lady soon. In front of the Desert Edge Hotel Bob Eden held out his hand to the girl. Not bad feeling for the white man to experience, Chan assured him.
Gamble sped out here likesome sinister version of Paul Revere with the news of Louies arrival.
Last Wednesday night at his ranchMadden killed a man.
Ill say we have, cried Eden, with enthusiasm.
Tomorrow morning Im going with him toPasadena, and when we get there, we part for all time. Isometimes wish I was back in good old Chi myself.
Chinese knows he is one minute grain of sand onseashore of eternity. On which journey he is welcome as one of his long-tailed rats. Madden himself remembered the occasion when I spoke to himabout it.
Presented to Jerry Delaney by his Old Friend, Honest Jack McGuire, readEden in a voice of triumph.
It proved a simple matter for Holley to master the lock.
Lots of room left in America yet, he reflected.