[gfsd] twice cross-country

From: Stephen Mejia
Subject: [gfsd] twice cross-country
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:23:48 +0400

Work habits were not a predictor of success. Optimize for these teams.
You need a solid customer metric.
Optimize for these teams.
Did users continue to use their own browser bookmarks? so what are you waiting for?
You can swap fruits with other players.
A horizontal rule; tiny print; side-by-side columns of text that end exactly at the same point. Players feed them for points. And the bugs now survive the flood and can bring the product back to bring down the nest. What happens if you use a system over a long time?
You can get into live conversations with experts while doing your taxes.
That depens on your model of innovation.
There were distinctive patterns of movement - shuttling back and forth, etc.
Tell us about how much people modified their normal routine?
That depens on your model of innovation. He bought a rusty old tanker, the SS Maxton, which he put a flat bed on so he could put rectagular containers.
Get your business a Net promoter score. I think so much invention is needed, especially in an interdisciplinary area like this.
And the bugs now survive the flood and can bring the product back to bring down the nest. What are the system requirements?
The site shows a leaderboard.
But Dan got green lights because he kept answering the questions. They observed that users would not leave a slight trail to the nest: they would drown the one bug in front of them before it could make it back to the nest.
Journeys were often good for play.
The advertising was terrible.
Here are my notes from his talk. Nurture and protect invention teams.
Only the IRS would call it easy.
You can also sow seeds at empty plantations. How long does it take for plantations to grow?
Players feed them for points. Even Barry bonds, steroids or not, is not getting that.
His child was born with medical problems. You can get into live conversations with experts while doing your taxes.
Users tolerate clicking more if they get reinforcement along the way.
Despite my resistance, we made a version with hardware.