[gfsd] privation

From: Augustus Albert
Subject: [gfsd] privation
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 22:13:25 +0800

Had one of the cats tested for allergies since she keeps licking all the fur off of her sides. As well as shounen comics. Its so quiet, my ears are ringing. There was stage diving and body surfing, and at the end of the night we were all pushing and shoving under a huge balloon the Fatties had inflated over the audience. There were a lot of bands around, and I sort of fell into hanging out with various groups of musos and their friends.
i also have english to do. Merdith, Mitch, Gisselle, Zimm, my cousin, Monty, and Logan all went to the football game, but it was just lame.
The nail in the coffin was when I said. May do an interim lawn-rake this afternoon. Guess we found the dewpoint last night.
its due monday, and science is due tuesday. As well as shounen comics. which i kind of left to the last minute. We are getting ready to go through a divorce and this is nothing more then attempt to make me look bad.
Honestly, the my words do not do the night justice and can barely describe how great it was. We are getting ready to go through a divorce and this is nothing more then attempt to make me look bad. :S and i didnt even tryout.
I had my court date yesterday. Some pretty rough times as well, but the good usually outweighed the bad. Oh well, gotta start somewhere right?
well anyways, the friend that im staying over night with, one of her family members just got a new DOG!
The nail in the coffin was when I said.
In fact, the best part about north florida is the nature and the weather.
Honestly, the my words do not do the night justice and can barely describe how great it was. The nail in the coffin was when I said.
Neo-romance is love and it fuels my life. In fact, the best part about north florida is the nature and the weather. I saw so many people that I had not talked to in years I barely knew where to begin.
Satula on luultavammin pakko ostaa, samoin jonkinlainen lukko. Neo-romance is love and it fuels my life.
Today I can hardly walk and I have many, many bruises, but they are all worth it.
and i actually have plans :D.
It was truly a night to remember. May do an interim lawn-rake this afternoon.
I have my social studies project. Then I had to redo again just because I totally bothced it up again in class.
There was stage diving and body surfing, and at the end of the night we were all pushing and shoving under a huge balloon the Fatties had inflated over the audience. May do an interim lawn-rake this afternoon.
Pour elle, je fais la tronche.