[gfsd] downer

From: Saul Gallegos
Subject: [gfsd] downer
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:08:37 +0300

Dabei vollzieht sich die Entwicklung mit immer groesseren Schritten hin zur User Media Plattform und entgegen der zu einem Massen Medium.
as for the math thing though, i think i'll pass that topic :PCheers!
thank you so much for your wonderful insights Cheers! Dabei vollzieht sich die Entwicklung mit immer groesseren Schritten hin zur User Media Plattform und entgegen der zu einem Massen Medium.
Some wounds almost never heal no matter how long it takes.
i'm amazed that you, of all people sifu prefer see only and no touch Cheers! but any emails from her hinting at a possible comeback causes me to dream about her again.
Sowie den einen die neuen Moeglichkeiten faszinieren werden diese den anderen kalte Schauer ueber den Ruecken jagen.
I can be lame and dull and say 'keep blogging, yo!
Nice to find your ping at PPS. i do agree on your points of the difference between leaving and being left though Cheers!
It's how much you write, how you write them out, and how you react to responses. Time's like this makes me wonder if I started blogging just because it was a fad a couple of months ago. It should compliment life instead.
Write whatever comes to mind.
Most people see right through me cause I wear my heart on my sleeve most of the time.
Gosh that sounds so lame, feels like I'm going through a mid-life crisis or something. It's how much you write, how you write them out, and how you react to responses. so i thought of it as not only did i lose the one i've been waiting for to one guy but many guys! Hearing her asking me if it was alright to go with someone else was a tad bit wierd to be honest.
I do that and I enjoy blogging this way. but to those who leave me, wanting to be friends, etc - i so far have no problem keeping within the boundary of 'just friends'.
perhaps because i feel that i will keep giving those that i leave, some kind of hope, if i keep in touch with them. I know I've blogged about this before and till this very day, I haven't found an answer for it just yet. I know I've blogged about this before and till this very day, I haven't found an answer for it just yet. No matter how you would try to vary the task to make it more interesting, driving to work is nothing fun at all.
But if the friendships start to interfere with our lives or becomes hurdles and actually prevent us from moving on properly, then it's just not worth it!
Honestly I don't even know who am I.
Dieses starke Wachstum haelt den Markt trotz starker Marktteilnehmer auch weiter fuer Neueinsteiger attraktiv.
Dieses starke Wachstum haelt den Markt trotz starker Marktteilnehmer auch weiter fuer Neueinsteiger attraktiv.
Even when one diddn't, with enough time and space given to each other, we essentially became friends sooner rather than later.
I was talking with Shuq in the car earlier today and I told him I use to write and write a lot when I was in college.
Neben der direkten Interaktion mit einer Sendung werden allgemein Zusatzinformationen zu Programmen geboten, die neben dem Fernsehbild eingeblendet werden koennen. I do that and I enjoy blogging this way. i still keep in touch with my ex. You can of course share it here with a different name or hold your peace for ever.
I'd like to think that the reason for that wasn't because I had a "muse" or inspiration then. perhaps because i feel that i will keep giving those that i leave, some kind of hope, if i keep in touch with them.
The few were based on some rather dramatic things that I went through.