[gfsd] feat resemble

From: Gloria Hill
Subject: [gfsd] feat resemble
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:19:16 -0400

Am I lazy, or just taking this opportunity to explore a new country and interact with its people?
ingredientsDO YOU WANT TO CUT YOUR HAIR? :YOUR MOM OH SNAPWHAT SAYING DO YOU SAY A LOT?
IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
DO YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN WORDS? I will help her with that pursuit, because I clearly enjoy wine with dinner as well.
not studying for my anthropology test last night.
:no ideaWHO IS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
how many promo pics were there for dgm?
I hated being in your debt.
as in me and melissa?
Anyone ever do a biology lab report? :a few steves actually!
I hope to show you around this grand city as best as possible. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
:a few steves actually!
Tom sighed with frustration. :getting a meal ready, working on my Wild at Heart stuffDO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
My face is twisted, in more misery than horror, and I reach toward the face, yet cannot bring myself to touch it. following the style of the code geass name, suzaku of the counter attack? Better do some work since i forsee myself doin nothing once it comes. how many promo pics were there for dgm?
He remembered spitting it at her and grimaced. I WANT TO WORK THERE. I tried to figure out how to cut it out or at least tone it down, but the climax makes no sense without it. following the style of the code geass name, suzaku of the counter attack?
Then, without the dream pausing for explanation, I am kneeling beside the body.
I play games in my head.
how many for death note?
In all, I think I did well. hot dogs and dorritos for dinner last nightWHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE, AND WHO WAS IT?