[gfsd] You have until Friday

From: Susan Alexander
Subject: [gfsd] You have until Friday
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:29:14 -0500

Our university registrars office has been contacting people that we feel will
qualify for our EEPD (Employment Experience Program Degree).  We have several
educational counselors standing by to assist you in obtaining this EEPD degree
which is solely based on your work experience and previous studies.

When you have time, give our office a call at:
1-773-509-4920

Our registrars office is open 24 hours a day, so feel free to call anytime.

Susan Alexander
Educational Counselor
Maurinus Educational Services