[gfsd] Re: tip 948

From: Tamzen Woodham
Subject: [gfsd] Re: tip 948
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 00:36:48 -0800

V x MC k I

V q emic Annou b nces $9 M Aq z uis d ition of N l uscrib e e Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Med q ic k al Industries!

Comp d any : Ve w mi l cs
S u ymbo b l : V e MC a I
Pr x ic d e : $ 0,6 g 0
5 Day T u arge c t: $ 1.8 h 0

What these two com n panie n s do is am e azi h ng. V t MC n I pr x ovide i s
technology that a m llows its cu f sto p mers to have completely
interactive and liv o e educational and con k ferenci p ng solutions.
In connection with eLe o arn k ing Des p kto q p they already
providing comp v le r tely virtual e n ducationa q l programs and
through EP Liv o e O w nline they have ho x st u ed a live and completely
interactive me h dic h al Fo x rum to the world.

N m uScrib b e o a ffe q rs to over 6 j 00,000 me z dica o l professionals nationwide
voice activated me a dica b l record cre s atio b n industry for the spe k ed
and ef a ficienc n y of me w di q cal records ad c ministra z tion.

Combined these two c w ompanie u s are now focused at s f pace age
technology and se k rvice e s that are without equa g l. N e uScri t be is
already t g radi m ng at $ 0, y 90 and V y MC s I is currently t b radin c g at $ 0,6 e 0

This news is going out all over the wir d es. Get in befor x e this
one goes t t hrough the ro q of! This quick rising s z toc z k is a good
l n ong te x rm w a inner. This s z to p ck is going high due to su r perb bu x sine o ss
solution j s.