[gfsd] Out-machiavelli Non-flemish

From: Berry Oleary
Subject: [gfsd] Out-machiavelli Non-flemish
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:08:26 -0000

"i hope mr. bingley will like it, lizzy."<BR>and kitty were out of sight, then
returned into the drawing-room.<BR>apply to with a probability of gaining such
a clue as that, it might be of essential consequence. at<BR>aside his book, and
said:<BR>elizabeth made no objection; the door was then allowed to be shut, and
the carriage drove off.<BR>"yes; where else can they be so well
concealed?"<BR>and gentle. elizabeth, who had expected to find in her as acute
and unembarrassed an observer as ever<BR>commission before he left london, and
he was to join his regiment at the end of a fortnight.<BR>all, till late in the
evening, when she had the comfort of seeing her sleep, and when it seemed to
her<BR>an example as hers, he might become a very agreeable companion. but on
the following morning,<BR>addition to their evening party; and he bore with the
ill-judged officiousness of the mother, and heard<BR>"but you blame me for
having spoken so warmly of wickham?"<BR>i have pledged myself. and will you
give yourself the trouble of carrying similar assurances to his<BR>"how
despicably i have acted!" she cried; "i, who have prided myself on my
discernment! i,<BR>bingley's good humour was overcome, and he proceeded so far
as to talk of giving them a hint to be<BR>cousin will give you a very pretty
notion of me, and teach you not to believe a word i say. i am<BR>"yes; but,
when questioned by him , denny denied knowing anything of their plans, and
would<BR>"i am afraid i interrupt your solitary ramble, my dear sister?" said
he, as he joined her.<BR>"a man who has once been refused! how could i ever be
foolish enough to expect a renewal of<BR>affection was proved to have been
sincere, and his conduct cleared of all blame, unless any could<BR>"i think you
are in very great danger of making him as much in love with you as ever."<BR>